- 1 Best Electric Pasta Makers 2017:
- 2 5 Best Electric Pasta Makers that You need to have a Look
- 2.1 1| Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine with Motor Set | Shape your pasta as you wish
- 2.2 2| Philips Pasta Maker – Mix, knead and shape automatically
- 2.3 3| CucinaPro 160 Imperia Pasta Presto Electric Pasta Maker
- 2.4 Lello 2720 Pastamaster 2200 – Fulfill your exact requirement and need
- 2.5 Gourmia GPM-100 Electric PastaMazing Pasta Maker
- 3 A Brief Description of Manual and Electric Pasta Maker
- 4 Conclusion:
Best Electric Pasta Makers 2017:
Making pasta at home by hand is traditional nowadays. Because it takes a lot of time and the strands of the desired pasta sometimes are not as even as you wish. If you need to make pasta for you and your family only for twice or thrice a month, classical (manual) pasta maker will do for you, but if you plan to make it more than you expect, best electric pasta makers should be your choice. Besides making pasta, it will also allow you to make noodles, egg noodles, rice noodles to soba and udon using the same process of making pasta.
So, to reduce your time and making your pasta more evenly and quickly, here comes electric pasta maker. It added an extra dimension to your kitchen without which you may feel something emptiness in your kitchen. It allows you to use different types flour and to make a sheet (lasagna), strand (spaghetti, tagliatelle) and tube pasta (penne and rigatoni). There are hundreds of electric pasta maker out there in the market (both online and offline), but you have to choose your best one that fits you and your kitchen perfectly.
And, we are here to assist you selecting the perfect match for your kitchen. It will lessen your time and is able to make your delicious pasta almost within 15 minutes or less. The most important thing that you have to consider before going to make palatable pasta is perfect dough. So, you have to make a dough that is perfectly ready to go without being very wet or very dried.
There are a lot of electric pasta machines out there in the market right now. In this post, we are going to pick some machines that have their outstanding performance and availability as well. We hope, our effort will make your process of choosing the best one easier and smoother. So, let’s start.
5 Best Electric Pasta Makers that You need to have a Look
1| Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine with Motor Set | Shape your pasta as you wish
It is one of the most famous and widely recognized electric pasta makers in the world. You will be able to accomplish your different tasks with this machine including fettuccine, spaghetti, flat dough sheet, and taglioni. The easily adjustable knob has added an extra feature to it that maintains the breadth of your pasta from 0.3mm to 2.5mm.
This machine has a steel-plated body. Its rollers and cutters are also made of durable anodized aluminum. As the rollers and cutters are free from heavy metals like chromium and nickel, they grab the dough smoothly and in a better way that is really good for healthier output.
What are included with the machine?
- Tempered steel;
- Clamps for securing to counter;
- Instruction books;
- Attachable Blades for spaghetti, linguini, and ravioli (need to buy separately)
These are also removable if you want to make your pasta in a classical way and you can add them to your machines when you want.
2| Philips Pasta Maker – Mix, knead and shape automatically
In 15 minutes or less, you can a pound of fresh pasta with its strong and automatic mixing molding and extruding. It also allows you to prepare homemade delicious pasta that has nutritious elements like an egg, spinach, and carrot juice. Philips pasta maker allows you to make different pasta shapes, shapes, and colors you want within your estimated time and effort.
Features of Philips pasta maker
- Automatic mixing, kneading and extruding;
- 4 default shaping disk for Spaghetti, Penne, Fettuccini & Lasagna;
- Different flavor can be gained using egg, herbs or spinach and carrot juice;
- Can extrude a pound of pasta in less than 15 minutes by a 1600lb force;
- Storage drawer at the bottom of the machine allows to keep shaping discs and cleaning equipment;
- one-push cleaning tool makes cleaning shaping discs easier;
- Automatic shut-off, Preset cooking function, Detachable shaft.
3| CucinaPro 160 Imperia Pasta Presto Electric Pasta Maker
Within a few minutes, the machine is able to extend the dough from thick to thin with the turn of the thickness setting knob in six different silhouettes. It has a built-in cutters for Tagliatelle or Fettuccine. Its roller width: 5-3/4 inches; maximum roller opening: 1.9-mm; nominal power: 85 watts; weight: 13-pounds.
- Settings for 6 thickness;
- Built-in motor makes the process easier and faster;
- Cutters (2 kinds) for tagliatelle and fettuccine;
- Non-stick coating assures safe and clean pasta for all time
- Tagliatelle 2mm;
- Angel Hair 1.5 mm;
- Lasagnette 12mm;
- Frilled Reginette 44mm;
- Spaghetti 2mm diam;
- Fettuccine 6.5mm;
- Frilled Reginette 12mm;
- Trenette 4mm;
- Pappardelle 32mm
Lello 2720 Pastamaster 2200 – Fulfill your exact requirement and need
Preparing your dough is almost time consuming and difficult? If you think so then Lello 2720 Pastamaster 2200 is here to assist you to make your dough in a very short time. This automatic pasta maker has a convenient process to get clean, great tasting and all usual pasta. Simply position your dry and liquid elements into the mixing bowl chamber and turn the machine on and your pasta making process is almost ready to go.
As your dough is ready, now it is time to extrude the strands for pasta in your desired form by the discs provided with the machine. It allows you to make everything you want from Penne to Macaroni, Spaghetti to Lasagne.
- It takes about 20 minutes to prepare 2.2 pounds of pasta;
- 300-watt motor, overheat shield with auto turn-off, UL-listed;
- Procedures 12 by 8 by 10.5 inches;
- Security function requires the mixing bowl and wrap to be in position for procedure;
- 6 different pasta discs and 38 recipes incorporated;
Gourmia GPM-100 Electric PastaMazing Pasta Maker
It is another wonderful electric pasta maker that is also performing well in the market. Like other machines, it has some outstanding features to consider too. Its past amazing device and high power motor capacity take only 5 minutes to accurately mix, knead and shape your dough from the very beginning to the end.
- Smart engineering system;
- 6 select PastaMazing die disc;
- Removable mixing bowl;
- Built-in storage compartment for easy cleaning;
- Producing multiplicity of all time pasta favorites in the similar walk method for your ceremonial dinner.
A Brief Description of Manual and Electric Pasta Maker
There are two types of pasta maker in the market. One of them is Manual and the other is Electric Pasta Maker. There are some differences between the two.
The core difference between the two pasta maker are as follows:
Manual Pasta Maker:
Self-effort is mostly needed for manual pasta maker machines. If somebody wants to make pasta at home with their own hands, they can go for manual one. Your work experience in making pasta is surely needed without which you will not be able to make proper pasta. After preparing the perfect dough without being over wet or less, it is time for you to go next step. In this step, you need to flatten the dough as thin as you need and then you have to slice with a sharp knife and so on to make your desired strands. It can be used if somebody needs pasta for once or twice or thrice a month.
Electric Pasta Maker:
If somebody wants to make pasta with less effort, time and desired shapes then they must go for electric pasta maker machine that will allow them to prepare their pasta easily and very fast. If somebody needs to make pasta for a lot of people and for more than thrice a month, they should pick an electric pasta maker that will suit for them and yes, it works better, easier, smoother and in a rapid way. In the market, there are a lot of designs and qualities depending on your choice.
You can select your choice regarding what you need to do with the pasta maker. Keep in your mind that there are some things you should consider before buying these pasta maker machines. They are quality, usability, and durability. Some of them are heavy to move but others are light to move them easily. So everything depends on your need.
In this long post, we have tried to make everything clear to you as you don’t have difficulties to choose and buy your desired pasta maker. Differences between manual and electric pasta maker have been also described in short so that you can understand both of them and their usability as well as their functionality.
So, guys, I think now you will able to find out best electric pasta makers and choose any one according to your demand. Contact us for more information.